Senior Manager, Marketing & Media
- Creaxion team member since 2006.
- Avid urban traveler and outdoorsman.
- Founding member of the Atlanta Street Food Coalition and has served as the Publicity and Marketing Director since 2010.
- Has hiked the largest waterfall in North America, Yosemite Falls.
- Internet junkie Tumbling every day.
- Passion for all things food related.
- His basset hound, Daisy Mae, inspired Katy Perry’s hit “Firework.”
- Favorite YouTube Video: Honey Badger.
- Favorite Atlanta patio: Victory Sandwich.
- Martha Stewart and Ina Garten are constantly complaining about trying to keep up with him.
Vice President, Marketing & Media
- First graced Creaxion with her presence in July 2007.
- Lives and breathes strategy but oozes creativity.
- Was named one of Atlanta’s Top 25 Women in 2012.
- Is a Super Soccer Mom with three great kids and a grandchild.
- A Basketball Wife, but never appeared on the show!
- Member of the first cheerleading sorority, Cheer Phi Rah founded at Clark Atlanta University.
- Admits that Pinterest is her secret event planner.
- Favorite food: Dessert.
- Favorite clothing boutique: Bill Hallman
- Favorite saying: “Don’t look like what you’re going through.” (Sophia White)
Chief Operating Officer
- Has been with Creaxion since Day One.
- Graduated from Furman—which makes him a Paladin (Google it).
- Is a former CPA and has worked for Siemens, Powersoft, Accenture and Oracle.
- Wishes he had come up with the idea for TED.
- Loves gadgets and technology and is an early, early adopter.
- Is a runner and cyclist, enjoys snowboarding and often walks to work.
- Is on the board of directors of Jerusalem House and Co-Founded the Atlanta Santa Speedo Run.
- Follows politics and enjoys American History.
- Thinks he’s the funny one.
- Has visited 48 out of 50 states and 15 foreign countries.
- Started working at Creaxion in 2011.
- Is a professional artist with various gallery exhibitions.
- Is also an architect and urban planner.
- Photography is his almost professional hobby.
- Was born and raised in Brazil and came to the U.S. as an exchange student.
- Portuguese is his native language.
- Won a national lamp design competition for GE at the age of 13.
- Was a competitive swimmer (ask him about his medals).
- Loves summer and hot temperatures.
- Spicy food makes him sneeze.
President & CEO
- Started Creaxion in May of 1998 from his dining room table.
- Former TV newscaster, three time Emmy® winner.
- Best-selling author (Amazon.com)
- Was a senior PR exec at MCI back in the heyday.
- Has played in the softball world series ten times.
- Serves on the board of the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau and the marketing committee at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Writes country music in his spare time.
- Favorite designer: Hugo Boss.
- Favorite food: Italian.
- Loves his dog named "Boo."
Manager, Marketing & Media
- Started working at Creaxion in 2012.
- Former television news executive producer, anchor and reporter.
- Earned his chops in PR at the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Once watched American Idol with Dennis Miller.
- Played baseball in college and will appear in Harrison Ford’s “42.”
- Named his dog after a Jimi Hendrix song (Foxy Lady).
- Is convinced that he will win the lottery one day.
- Favorite interview while in television: KISS (Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley).
- Deserted island food: Fried okra.
- Favorite activity: Spending time with his wife and son
Marketing & Media Specialist
- Joined the Creaxion team in 2011.
- Is the epitome of calm in a storm.
- Cut her teeth in customer service as a manager at Target.
- Learned early on that the customer isn’t always right.
- Loves when a marketing plan comes together.
- One of Atlanta’s Top 10 Thrifters (self-proclaimed, so don’t Google it).
- Has a twin sister.
- Favorite food: Any. Especially cupcakes.
- Is not a southern girl at heart, but getting there.
- Believes that love never fails.
When we started Creaxion, our idea was simple: Build a great team of people that does great work for great clients. Over the years that vision has evolved into a marketing mantra we call the Total Team Approach™. From the get-go, we bring a team of experts to the table ensuring that everyone and everything works together.
It’s an ensemble, not an orchestra. Working in concert, not competition.
Among The Services We Provide:
- Strategic Planning
- Advertising (Design, Production)
- Creative Services
- Public Relations
- Media Planning & Placement
- Social Media
- Promotions & Partnerships
- Grassroots Marketing
- Event Planning & Execution
- Video Production
- Website Design
- Sponsorship Activation
- Employee Communications
- Crisis Management
Creaxion’s Success Path Planning Process™
---Aligns agency activities with client objectives
It was a novel idea in May of 1998: Create a marketing agency that eliminated the silos that often kept companies from being successful. No more separate advertising, PR and events departments. No stand-alone interactive groups that rarely interacted with anyone. Just a single team, dedicated to what’s now and what’s next in marketing.
15 years later, Creaxion remains the agency of the future. And ready to get to work for you today.
--Anna Paquin MCI TV Ad (1994)
Sometimes knowing where you’re going is more important than where you’ve been. This MCI TV ad was an early Creaxion inspiration.
Creaxion has worked for some of the best known brands in the world. Click on each of the logos to the right to see examples of our world class work—and the results generated for our clients.GO TO NEXT CASE STUDY
Put the people, power and passion of Creaxion to work for you! Successful relationships are all about chemistry and communication. Let’s see if we click! Give us a call or shoot us an email and we’ll get right back to you to set up a time to talk.